Welcome To The Harper
Please find below a list of instructional videos for your information. If you have any questions regarding any of these videos, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Doctor Blade Metering Video
The Doctor Blade Metering - The What and How in Anilox Ink Metering.
- Anilox Cleaning Videos
Multi-Purpose™ Master Mix - Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- X-Cel™ Stain Remover Pad
- Poulsonator ™ Anilox Scrubber
- CeramClean II ™ Cleaning Proofer Rolls
- AltraWash™ Blue Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- AltraWash™ Green Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- CeramClean II™ Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- CeramClean Solv-it™ Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- How To Select The Right HarperScientific Cleaner For You Application
- Sonic Wash™ Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- UV-Releez™ Aluminum Safe Ink Cleaner
- Anilox Surface Cleaner™
- Anilox Surface Cleaner™ (Español)
- How To Select A HarperScientific Proofer
- Correlating Anilox On Press to Proofer Rolls
- Taking Density Reading From Ink Drawdown
- QD™ Proofing System Demo
- QD™ Proofing System Features
- QD™ Gravure & Offset Gravure Proofing System
- QD™ Touchpad End Seals & Primer Demo Video
- Use of Phantom™ Hand Proofer
- Use of Echocel Junior™ Hand Proofer
- Harper Bridge Sleeve Video
- EL SleeveWrak Loading Instructional Video
- ChipFix™ Instructional Video
- QD™ Ink Proofing Flat Bed Multi-Process Webinar
Description: The QD System is a multi-process flatbed printing system that delivers consistent, repeatable and reproducible print samples for UV, solvent and water based inks, regardless of who operates the system. It successfully provides a way to produce traditional ink proofs for flexo color matching and coating, printing with imaged ITR transfer rolls and imaged plates, as well as direct gravure and offset gravure coating and imaged patterns. Attend and learn how the system:-Removes operator variability, is easy to use and easy to maintain-Allows testing of inks and images for graphic or coating applications as well as ink functionality for security and printed electronics-Offers infinite combinations of line screen and volumes for easy customization of anilox or gravure cylinder engravings-Promotes longevity with laser engraved ceramic surfaces on stainless steel bases -Assists in building a library of anilox or gravure cylinders that can be used frequently-Features a versatile design for use on multiple substratesThe QD’s are currently being used by CPC’s, ink and coating companies, universities, functional process developers, bio-engineers and many others who need to lay down a precise and predictable amount of any liquid from 10 to above a 1000 plus Centipoise.
Webinar Date: 5/21/2015. Content:
Click on link to start webinar:
- Harper Corporation of America Presents at 2014 FlexoTech International Print & Innovations Awards
The company was honored to sponsor and present the Combination Printing award at the 2014 FlexoTech International Print & Innovations Awards, held October 23, 2014 at the Hilton London Metropole in London, England.The Combination Printing award was presented by Gerry O’Hanlon, Harper Corporation’s National Sales Manager Wide Web.
- Harper Featured on 21st Century Television
Harper Corporation of America featured on 21st Century Television’s Fox Business Network and Bloomberg Worldwideon International Broadcast to Discuss Role in Anilox Roll Printing.
- Inside Jobs
Harper Corporation featured on local television. CPCC Television- "Inside Jobs" Courtesy of WTVI-PBS Charlotte. Year 2013
- LabelExpo Europe 2013 Review
Global anilox roll supplier Harper Corporation of America participated in Labelexpo Europe 2013, one of the largest industry events in the world. They showcased the Phantom QD™ ink proofing system, as well as its new HEX™ division. Harper also displayed the HIVE (high imaging volume engravings) anilox roll series. Alan Rogers, VP of sales, USA, Canada and Europe, Harper Corporation. - Video courtesy of Labels & Labeling . Learn more at: http://www.labelsandlabeling.com/video/harper-corporation#sthash.mwLSCWP9.dpuf
- LabelExpo Americas 2012 Review
Alan Rogers, vice president of sales for Harper Corporation of America, introduces the company’s engraving technologies at Labelexpo Americas 2012. " Harper Corporation Engraving Technology" September 13, 2012. Technology. Video courtesy of Labels & Labeling. Click here to download from their website.
- Department Of Defense Joins With Silicon Valley To Boost High-Tech Innovation
QD Proofer featured on San Francisco CBS local news.The Defense Department has awarded a Silicon Valley group a $75 million grant to establish an institute dedicated to innovation in flexible electronics and next-generation Internet connectivity. (8-28-15)
- Harper Continues It's Give Back Legacy
Putting a smile on the face of every child in a wheelchair. Ryan and Lana Weimer, the founders of Magic Wheelchair, have five children, three of whom were born with Spinal Muscular Atrophy, which requires the use of wheelchairs for the entirety of their lives. Each Halloween, Ryan made the biggest, “baddest” costumes he could for his sons, Keaton and Bryce, for many years. Once news of these costumes spread, Ryan began receiving requests from parents around the world asking if he would transform their kids’ wheelchairs into “magic”…and then, in 2015, Ryan and Lana decided to make that happen and started the non-profit organization that seeks to put a smile on the face of every child in a wheelchair.
Want to Attend A Complimentary Harper WalkingSeminar™?