Echotopography Digital Volumes
EDV’s are the digital engraving calibration measurements used for setting up every anilox. It measures the cubic
microns per inch carrying capacity of the anilox engraving, as measured in Billions - or expressed as Billions Cubic Microns (BCM). LaserKote™ surfaces are manufactured using EDV, providing the most accurate digital transfer volumes in the world.
Harper has taken great pride in ensuring every customer experiences ‘print quality’ improvements as a result of delivering excellence in its products and services. Experience greater peace of mind with the fairest, most comprehensive warranty in the industry. 100% Print Performance Guarantee!
LaserKote™ Technology Applications
LaserKote™ anilox rolls are the best choice for the following applications:
- Laminations, Overprint varnishes, Color coatings, Silicon release coatings, Adhesives, Blister Card Coatings and Specialty coatings.
- White applications in UV, water and solvent based inks
- Metallic ink applications
- Fluorescent and irridescent ink applications
- Ability to control the distribution of large pigments